Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Love you to the moon

When Mason was little, "Guess How Much I Love You" was our favorite book. Everytime we would leave each other or go to bed, we would say "Love you to the moon and back again!" Made my heart smile everytime he would say it. Well, we still own that very same book. It isn't in as great of shape as it used to be, but that only means it is used and used well, right?

Koryn is not quite so good at listening to a book being read to her. She lasts MAYBE 2 pages before she gets bored and either tries to turn the pages really fast by herself or she just starts rambling off about something different. As we were on our way home the other night, I simply said "Love you to the moon, Koryn" and that was all it took. She repeated it back to me and I said "And back again". Now she gets quite a kick out of saying this phrase to me. Not only does it make me smile because it is something that we are continuing from when her brother was little, but the way she says it is just so darn cute!! I had to video it last night just so I could share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment