Tuesday, September 13, 2011

And then there were 4....

Daddy playing with Jarrik while Koryn posses as soon as she sees the camera
It's that time of year again....fall. As much as I love this season, I dread it all the same because with it brings the harvest season. And, what does harvest season mean to us....that our family suddenly went from having 5 members to now having 4 (at least the majority of the time.) Craig informed me about a week ago that they would be starting chopping soon and all of sudden I started to panic. It was one thing when they started last year and I had a 7 year old and a 1 year old. That was doable. Now, though I have an 8 year old, an almost 2 year old, and a 4 month old. Drastic difference. Immediately my mind started thinking of everything that was going on. I think most mothers understand when I say that most of the time we take care of about everything ourselves anyway. But, just knowing that Craig is absolutely not there to rely on is a different story. As with everything else, this too shall pass.

On top of a full work day everyday this week, our agenda includes: football practice, meeting with boss for work, football practice, football game, and then it's the weekend! Enjoy your week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment