Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bath Time


Yesterday evening, after Koryn had gotten home from spending some time with Daddy in the tractor and pasture, we decided to go right to the bathtub as she was pretty dirty. Jarrik needed to take a bath also and most of the time I find it quickest and easiest to do them at the same time. So, we turned the heater on in the bathroom and got all of our things ready. For one of the first times, Jarrik thoroughly enjoyed his bath. He didn't cry one time, even when I took him out and put lotion, diaper, etc. on him. He just layed there and took it all in. Big sister Koryn even got to help a bit. Jarrik has a baby tub that I just put into the bath water right along with Koryn! She thinks it is pretty special to help with things for her little brother!



2 comments:

  1. let me lick hercunt clean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lick my daughters cunteveryday from birth she is 4 now

      Delete