Monday, May 23, 2011

Potty Training

Miss Koryn decided last week that she did not want to have her diaper on anymore. She had never really been one that messed with her diaper, so when she started taking it off we realized that maybe we should start potty training. So, we were in Aberdeen and decided to buy a potty chair and get started on this. I don't think that Mom is ready for potty training yet, though. With a new baby in the house and my life pretty much running on a 3 hour feeding schedule, adding another task in there just seems awfully difficult! We have gone on the potty chair a few times and have been successful once I believe. She has taken her diaper off numberous times and peed on the floor 2 times. I think it is going to take a little more dedication from Mommy before we will be wearing big girl panties!

25 comments:

  1. Hilarious butt shot! :) Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is her little pussy as hot as her ass

      Delete
    2. yes and just as tight to shoot your cuminto

      Delete
  2. Now I need a front shot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Ass can I lick her twatcicle while she quivers with enjoyment and then flip her over and shove my massive cock up her hole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. started mine on anal at 11 months

      Delete
  4. WOULD BE A NICE TIGHT BUTT HOLE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would rape that sexy little ass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. on my lap, feel her buck and squirm while she rides mycock,fingers in hercunt, no condom iwant her to feel when icum in her

      Delete
  6. I tie her down hands and feet to the bed on her stomach then I'll shove my fat cock between those sexy lovely cheeks and deep deep into her small ass ill destroy her balls deep and finish a hard load of cum deep up her butthole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. let the spunk run down to her pu--y for lube then enjoy her pu--y hole too

      Delete
  7. Your daughter was so hot back then... I came right now just seeing her little ass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are certainly sexy at her age I love wanking to nakedkids

      Delete
    2. stroking my hardcock right now wishing I could bumkuck her

      Delete
  8. Me too! Love stroking to that sweet ass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love to have my granddaughter watch me jerkingoff

      Delete
  9. Her sweet little ass makes me cum everytime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. be nice 2 c hercunt

      Delete
    2. I have mycock out stroking right now thinking about having it in herass

      Delete
  10. Wtf how is her ass so fat and sweet wow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love to watch mycum drip from that ass

      Delete