Thursday, March 31, 2011

"Mom, we are having a good morning!"

Mason and Koryn watching the popcorn in the popper!

This is the comment I got from Mason this morning as we were going through our morning routine. But, this morning must have been different from other mornings. Most of the time I end up constantly reminding Mason to get going or we are going to be late (I do this because I feel rushed and I feel I need to, but maybe if I would leave him alone it would get done anyway.) Yesterday morning was really bad. Koryn was whining the whole time and Mason seemed to just be bugging her constantly. I finally got upset and yelled at them in the car and said something to the effect of "Why do we always have to have a bad morning?!" So, as we were getting our coats on and bags ready this morning Mason looks up with a smile and says "Mom, we are having a good morning!" Kind of made me stop and think about how harsh I maybe sometime :S I might want to lighten up a little even if we are in a rush to get going!


I also had my 34 week check up yesterday. These last few appointments have been with the other doctors that work in the OBGYN office. I have to "meet" them just in case they would be the ones on call when I deliver. A routine exam showed me that the heartbeat is normal. However, when he went to measure the size of the baby, his eyes got a little big. The baby is supposed to measure the same amount of centimeters as you are weeks along. My little munchkin is measuring 37 centimeters instead of 34 like he should be! The doctor didn't seem to concerned he just made some general comments and said that this will probably be a large baby. I'm not too worried about it either. He is going to come when he comes and as long as he is healthy, I really don't care when that is. Yes, I am uncomfortable and it is starting to hurt when I walk, but I'm not getting all up tight about the deal. One thing that does surprise me is that my other children were fairly large when they were born, but I always measured exactly on according to weeks. It puzzles me a little bit...no, for all of you wondering there are NOT twins in there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment