Tuesday, March 15, 2011

31 Weeks...

and growing!! All is well in the little (or rather large as I see it) oven that is my belly. A routine checkup showed us that I was 31 weeks as of 3/10/11 and I am measuring 32 weeks. Heartbeat is normal and the little bugger continues to kick my insides around like he is on the best playground of his life!

Don't get me wrong, I do love being pregnant. It is an amazing thing and such a blessing. But, this pregnancy is proving to be a little more difficult than the previous two. Maybe this is partially because my attitude is not the best (I strongly believe in having a good attitude and that that will make all things better.) Simple tasks like picking up the book that fell on the floor on our way out the door are quite difficult! I also had to have my big helper zip up my boots for me this morning...ugh!

With all of this, I am ready for the baby to come, but also not ready. Why is it that one thing always depends on another thing? Our entry way that we built is not totally completed yet and this needs to get done in order for this kids' toys to be moved out there and then their room will be revamped with bunk beds and a new organizational closet (all of which I am VERY excited about.) All of this needs to get done before this little guy can enter the world. So, as I am uncomfortable and not sleeping well, I suppose he can wait just a while longer to enter this crazy world!

1 comment:

  1. I remember that stage in my pregnancy with Trysta, I so miss feeling the little elbows & feet attacking me from the inside, feeling a baby moving around is amazing. Trust me, 6 is enough!!! but I miss those moments and always will. I can't wait to see how adorable this little guy is!!! Miss You!

    ReplyDelete