Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Koryn Lee


As everyone knows I love to take pictures. I have never done my own children's photos because I get lazy and caught up in other things that I never get them finished. However, this year I took little miss out to a pasture in her tutu and took some 1 year old pictures of her. Since she was 1 in September, and it is now March, you can probably see my point about not getting them finished! I finally sat down last night and messed around with a few of them. Her hair has gotten longer, she is bigger, but that same sweet smile and those happy eyes have not changed a bit!!












3 comments:

  1. What great GREAT pictures!!! I need you to take some of Delainey sometime.....I love them all! Koryn is such an adorable sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute!!! Gosh I miss you guys!!! Pierre is a lovely place to visit in the summer time..did you know that?

    Just sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!
    Jess-I would love to do pictures of Delainey anytime!! She is such a dolly!
    Jes-I think that you may have told me that last year...maybe it will work out this year?? Baby is on the way and maybe I will have some time to sneak away to come visit you!

    ReplyDelete