Friday, February 25, 2011

Preparing

When we had Koryn, a lot of the things we either bought or received for gifts were girl things rather than neutral. I blame myself for not thinking ahead and getting things that were not gender specific, and I think I mainly did that because I didn't really think that we would have another child. So, now I have to deal with it. I have recently been looking for things that I can do in order to keep the same things that I have, but just make them more neutral. One of the things is a bumbo seat cover. The one that we currently have is purple and that just won't do for a little boy! Take a look at these and PLEASE give me your input on which one you think I should purchase from etsy.com (great site for handmade items by the way!!) I am horrible at making decisions!

Choice #1

Choice #2

Choice #3


2 comments:

  1. definately the 1st one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #1 too! Choice #2 is maybe asking for stains. . .

    ReplyDelete