Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Princess Carrington

Ok, so I have to dedicate this post to my niece and god-daughter, Carrington. She had her 4th birthday party this weekend and I decided to do something special for her. I LOVE to give gifts and I usually try to make them pretty special. It is so rewarding to see the look on people's faces when they receive something that you have put thought into.
I had been looking at some pictures from a lady in the area that makes cakes. She had made a couple of castle cakes and I had told Ashley about them. But, by the time I contacted the lady there just wasn't enough time for her to get the cake done before the party. So, I decided to ask my soon-to-be sister-in-law, DaRae, if she would try her hand at making something. She is pretty creative and I knew that she had made a couple of cakes for her nephews before. She said she would try and this is what she came up with....I was VERY impressed and think I might see if she would teach me! Carrington was thrilled with the cake and it tasted SOO good!!
I have enlisted her as the official cake maker for my kids' birthdays!

2 comments:

  1. never mind the cake tasting good her sweet lil pu--y will taste amazing at 4 yrs old I love licking a kids pu--y

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great age they are old enough to enjoy sexplay and react, so hot feeling a toddler bucking and squealing when you finger and lick hercunt and ass, they have such perfect, soft , wet little mouths too but the downside is you cumso quick

      Delete