Thursday, December 23, 2010

Random fun

As I said before, I thought that creating this blog would force me to take some more pictures of my little munchkins. So, here are a few randoms from the fun that goes on after all of us get home at night!
This picture is from quite a long time ago. This was on our way to Minnesota to celebrate Grandpa's birthday at a fun resort. Mason and his buddy Carrington shared a rather crowded backseat, but seemed to deal with it just fine. Sometimes these two fight like an old married couple, but the next minute Carrington will be following Mason around and looking at him like he is her hero! I love it!
It surprises me how young Mason looks in this picture even though it was only 8 months ago. Since then, he has lost 2 teeth and has a grown up look to him :( I miss my little baby boy!

This is a common site in our kitchen. Koryn loves to be right there as I am cooking or washing dishes. This is one of her favorite things to take out of the cupboard. She will either put it in front of her face and then laugh at herself looking through the holes, or she will put it on the top of her head and walk around like it is her hat!


She also carries a pair of Mason's swimming goggles around and continually tries to get them on her head, but eventually gives up. So, the other night I decided to put them on her and see what she thought. She thought it was pretty funny for a little while, but then wanted them off. I don't think she has carried them around since then!


No comments:

Post a Comment