Monday, November 21, 2011

Blessings

My life has always seemed to throw me extreme highs and sometimes extreme lows. There are the in-between times, but I think everyone can agree with the fact that the highs and lows stand out the most. It never ceases to amaze me that when I seem to have hit one of those extreme lows, something really great happens. I guess there is only one person thank for that :) along with my great family and friends of course. Today was one of those day. Just when I thought I didn't know what I was going to do, something great came along and reminded me to just look around me at all of my blessings.
Here are a few photos of the recent blessings that we have hanging in our house (courtesy of my talented sister-in-law!)

No frame yet, but you get the idea.


Our "Blessings"


Wall collage in dining room.


No comments:

Post a Comment